I’ll admit that there are times when I crave ginger salads from Asian restaurants. Not even the rest of the meal, just the salad. So naturally, I wanted to give a recipe I found on Pinterest a try and it did. not. disappoint. I threw together this super easy 3 ingredient zoodle salad as a different take on the traditional ginger salad and loved it! You can whip this up quickly and it is sure to impress even the pickiest of guests.
You can find the ginger dressing recipe here. I used a little bit less rice vinegar than it called for because a few comments said it was too bitter after having only Americanized versions. With just a tad less vinegar, this recipe was PERFECT. I can’t wait to make it again! We had this salad with grilled teriyaki chicken and white rice. It was a super easy and quick dinner than anyone can make!
- 4-5 zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 cup edamame beans, salted
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Ginger dressing as desired
- Combine zoodles, edamame beans, and carrots in large bowl
- Chill for 20-30 minutes if zucchini was room temperature
- Serve and top with ginger dressing
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Have a great day, friend!